PARKSMART Sales Representative
- Location: Mississauga, ON
- Posted on: January 16, 2018
- Apply by: February 6, 2018
- Reference #: 006
Sales Representative – Service Bureau
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling our proven products and services to municipalities throughout Canada.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current clientele.
- Utilizing all sources of client networking including, cold-calling, in person meetings, trade shows, associations, and industry journals to identify prospects and to negotiate long term service contracts.
- Liaise with the Operations department to ensure superior customer service and fulfillment.
- Execute the sale and leasing of long-term contracts with municipalities and assist our customers in generating/increasing revenues through new and innovative services.
- Complete deal structures and all sales document administration.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience *selling to municipalities and governments agencies is an asset
- Ability to execute strategic prospecting, build client relationships and gather referrals through existing business.
- 70% Hunter 30% Account Management
- Has demonstrated skills in planning and setting appointments
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Strong business writing skills with the ability to respond to Municipal focused tenders and RFP’s.
*A detailed job description is available upon request.
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please submit a resume to CAM Human Resources email@example.com referencing
Parksmart Sales Rep by January 23, 2018