- Location: Calgary, AB
- Posted on: September 24, 2018
- Apply by: October 16, 2018
- Reference #: 016
Canada’s specialist in managed laundry systems, has been providing vended laundry equipment and service to the multi-residential housing industry for over 70 years. Coinamatic currently services over 22,000 customer locations across Canada with sustainable laundry solutions, top of the line Maytag and Alliance equipment and ultimate customer service with a 24/7 multilingual live voice call centre supported by a coast to coast national service team
The driving force to our success continues to be our customer service. As we build upon our 70-year history, growth and innovation are at the forefront of our strategic goals. Over the past five years we’ve doubled in size, pioneered new advances in laundry room technology, and modernized our systems. In being a people-centered company, we provide professional development, promotional opportunities, and a learning environment to continue to innovate. If our spirit of innovation and customer-focused approach speaks to you, we’d like to meet you!
The Collector shall be responsible for the collection of revenue from company assets located at our Client locations. The position is also responsible to report any building problems, equipment issues and or laundry room conditions.
- Collection of coin, currency and audit data from each machine at locations along a designated route.
- Reporting out of order equipment, building problems and laundry room conditions
- Ensuring the safe handling of all company assets including company vehicle
- Work with building superintendents / owners to provide keys for access to buildings and laundry rooms.
- Assist other departments as required
Qualifications & Requirements
- A valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Good Physical condition (able to lift over 40 lbs)
- A solid knowledge of the city and environment and willing to travel
- Self-motivating and positive attitude a must
- Positive customer service ethic with a polite and professional manner
- Thorough appreciation of confidential matters
- Ability to work a fast-paced schedule and manage time independently
- Basic computer skills would be an asset
- High level of personal integrity
- Strong work ethic and self starter
- Confident, consistent, decisive personality
- Manual dexterity required to use hand held devise
- Physical requirements – must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly and on going
Coinamatic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing a great candidate experience
Coinamatic employees get paid competitive wages and have access to an outstanding benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, educational reimbursement, and a Group RRSP Plan. Team events and celebrations. Our dress down business casual environment and comfortable uniforms are just a part of our brand. We’ve come along way in leading our industry with an appetite for innovation and an uncompromising sense of being true to ourselves.
Job Type: Full-time