Bringing Mobile Pay to the Laundry Room
With the rise of convenient payment options, cash is no longer the preferred way to pay for everyday expenses. Today, consumers are swiping their debit cards to buy groceries and scanning their phones for an afternoon latte. Additionally, many stores now provide coupons and incentives that can be scanned straight from a mobile app.
Thanks to mobile payment technology, many consumers choose to walk around with no cash in their wallets and expect to make purchases just about anywhere – including the laundry room. Thankfully, Coinamatic now offers a mobile payment solution that allows residents to pay for laundry through an app.
Adding the convenience of mobile payment to your laundry rooms is a great way to foster loyalty, improve resident satisfaction and increase usage. Best of all, with Coinamatic managing your laundry room, adding the technology to your equipment is easier than you may think.
3 Things to Know
- The equipment and payment systems installed in the laundry room will determine the solution. Therefore, we will evaluate and determine how to move forward. Adding mobile pay might be as simple as adding a bluetooth reader to your existing system, or we may have to change out the installed reader. However, we can retrofit your existing washers and dryers, which will allow residents to connect to the machines via the Coinamatic CP (CleanPay) mobile app using bluetooth technology.
- Payment is safe. In-app payments the safest way to pay for a machine, as Coinamatic never stores or sends your personal information. Once the app is downloaded, residents add funds to their account using a debit or credit card.
- Residents are happy. The Coinamatic CP Mobile app, available within the App Store and Google Play, is simple and easy to use! The app works quickly and accurately with no problems at all… making laundry a whole lot easier.
Other benefits of mobile pay:
- Less service call management due to a reduction in coin jams and reload kiosk issues.
- Easier refunding by crediting the resident’s account. No more refund cheques or value codes.
- No additional cost to your residents for using the service.
- Laundry discounts and special promotions are easy to implement.
If you’re interested in upgrading your Coinamatic common-area laundry room with a mobile pay option, reach out today to email@example.com .
If you require new equipment or are thinking about implementing new laundry payment technologies, we are here to help.
Let’s start the conversation! Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online quote request.