Last Updated: December 19, 2017
Coinamatic Canada Inc. (“Coinamatic”) is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience for all of our users and customers while offering the highest quality user experience to them.
COLLECTION & USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information You Volunteer
We collect and use personal information that you volunteer to us, including:
- Contact Information: We collect contact your name, e-mail address, home address, and phone number for the purposes of processing transactions, maintaining any balances you load through your device, processing your payment, sending you notifications and keeping you up-to-date about the Services, and otherwise administering your account. With your consent, we may also communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and rewards, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Payment Method Information: We collect you credit card or other payment method-related information for the purposes of processing transactions you request through the Services. We use third-party payment processors in connection with the Coinamatic mobile application for the purposes of processing your payment.
- Contests & Surveys: If you choose to participate in a Coinamatic contest or survey, we will collect the personal information you provide for the purposes of administering the contest or survey.
- Customer Service: We collect the personal information that you provide to us when you contact us to request support or training, or otherwise communicate with us in connection with the Services. We use this information for the purposes of responding to your request.
Information Collected Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device when running our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us provide our Services, improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Machine Usage Information: We collect information about your use of our machines through Services.
We use this information for the purposes of providing, maintaining, analyzing and improving our Services, detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and to protect the rights and property of Coinamatic and others.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order (which may include lawful access by Canadian, US, or other foreign governmental authorities; courts; or law enforcement agencies); to other organizations in the case of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable Canadian, US, or other law;
- Where necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, to detect, suppress, or prevent fraud, and to investigate or prevent actual or suspected loss or harm to persons or property;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Service Providers: Your personal information may be maintained and processed by third party service providers in the US or other jurisdictions. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
We believe that choice in how and when you are contacted is key to customer satisfaction. Therefore, we offer several ways for you to update your contact information and/or change your preferences.
- You may unsubscribe to any of our online e-mail communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in the body of any e-mail message.
- You may write to us and update your contact information at: 301 Matheson Blvd West, Mississauga, ON, L5R 3G3.
- You may also contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly; but you may still receive promotional information from us by mail for up to 60 days due to printing and mailing schedules, and up to 10 business days for e-mail. You may also continue to receive information from those third parties to whom your information was previously disclosed.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Coinamatic has implemented appropriate safeguards to help protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
None of the information on the Services is intended for the use of children under 13, and Coinamatic does not knowingly register any person or accept information from any person under the age of 13.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies by emailing or writing to us at the contact information set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records.
Or you can contact us by mail at:
Coinamatic Canada Inc.
301 Matheson Blvd West
Mississauga, ON, L5R 3G3