COVID-19: Laundry Operations & Guidelines
Protecting our Workforce and Communities
Against the Spread of Coronavirus
COVID-19: 5 Things You Should Know
At Coinamatic, we are doing our part to keep your communities’ laundry rooms running safely, while protecting our associates, our clients and your residents.
Here are five things you should know:
During the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, please adhere to these laundry room social distancing practices:
- Limit the number of people in the laundry room at one time
- While in the laundry room, keep a 6-foot distance between you and others
- Limit laundry room visits to the loading and unloading of washers & dryers only
- Please wait outside the laundry room or in your home while the wash and dry cycles are in progress
- Fold clothes in the comfort of your own home and NOT in the laundry room
- Request service online with a Service Request
Thank you for your cooperation. Together we can help control the spread of this virus.
Safe Laundry Practices for Residents
The spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to affect communities throughout Canada and the world. Based on what we currently know about the virus, it is believed to be steadfast in fabric – meaning it may stick around on…
Residents Access to Add Value Stations and Laundry Facilities During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Over growing concern about the coronavirus (COVID-19), we understand that many properties are closing their offices. Your Coinamatic laundry room(s) should remain open. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has released guidance on safe laundry practices for dealing with COVID-19 as part of recommended cleaning and disinfecting protocol, and it is vital that residents be able to effectively wash their clothes.